BSNL Broadband is not working

• Thread starter Thread starter maupanku
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 5,314
you need to edit 0/35 and click on that pencil icon to edit the settingstime for new connection depends on your area ... normally you should get within 3- 4 weeks

/members/bhargawa/

Settings in WAN page. vpi/vci 0 35 ( most important ) PPP/PPPoE userid without @ bsnl.in password always on dhcp enabled etc.
My post no 4.
When you got MT882 working for the same ISP same details to be entered in any modem. Hope you will get connected now.
Bsnl : "..........Choota mian subhan Allah !" Even God does not know !!!

I just got the demand note from BSNL for security deposit and paid it..I wish they(BSNL ) do their work on time..I will bug you guys again(for help,if any) here once i get the new connection.. to configure my modemThanks a lot for the help.:)

@bhargava
1. If there is no installation charges involved, ( Rs 250/=) ensure the BSNL technician/ , who brings the modem, connects to Internet using your computer or laptop( if he/she brings one !).
2.Get your UserID and password.
3.Enquire about 14 digit portal ID and password for checking usage. in Portal
Ask for contact Telephone number. Name of J.T.O. Exchange.
4. If you want to use USB Port ( even if you don't need it ) ask for the CD containing the drivers for the particular modem.
5. Reference :
SmartAX MT-882 ADSL MODEM MENU
select your model from main menu .

Seems like Hyderabad BSNL is on the move..I got my Broadband installed on the 9th day, after i booked for a connection.. They told me they were were calling me daily since 3 days to setup the conn.(Actually i was not available at my house since a week).So HYD BSNL can give a broadband connection with in 5 days.:)I hope the situation is same in every city.The BSNL men came, configured my modem in 2 mins, and the conn is working perfectly.again, I Thank you all for the help .

Back