BSNL Broadband now has Airtel Smartbytes like Upgrade Packages with Redirections

• Thread starter Thread starter darthkant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 57,102
Unlimited broadband users need to shell out Rs100 for 2GB, Rs 200 for 5GB, Rs 300 for 10GB and Rs 500 for 20GB to restore high speed data quota for the remaining billing cycle.
I'm wondering,are we using broadband or mobile connection ? Prices are strikingly similar to any mobile connection you can get. Waiting for 2020 when i'll be surfing at 2mbps, 10mbps in 2050.

buggy redirection strikes again...
this time i'm being redirected to an empty page so I can't chose the decline option and as a result, all http pages are inaccessible...
seems like its going to be a recurring problem every month...

damn, i also have this bullshit redirection problem from today, i have the 900rs plan, guess already ended 8gb, now can't browse anything except https site, using zenmate VPN to bypass this shit, and even can't decline that, throws a error with Reference Error Code: "1003"

anyone know how to bypass this??

rT2z617.png

Guys i used to get 1 mbps truly unlimited in goa now the speed is gone down to 512 kbps... there was no fup for us in goa... damn it who is doing all these changes?

that's weird, they fix the error, i can now decline their ad, thank god, must have been a issue in their side.

Guys i used to get 1 mbps truly unlimited in goa now the speed is gone down to 512 kbps... there was no fup for us in goa... damn it who is doing all these changes?

damn, no fup!!lucky you, recently BSNL is changing some of their plans, so they might added a fup, don't know for sure.

damn, no fup!!lucky you, recently BSNL is changing some of their plans, so they might added a fup, don't know for sure.
Yes they changed the speed from 512 kbps to 1 mbps with fup of 6 gb in Q1 2012,but at the end of the year 2012 we started getting 1 mbps truly unlimited... until few days back... iT reverted back to 512 kbps.Bsnl 2 years back told us they would give 2 mbps truly unlimited by the end of 2015. I cant believe this is happening. SAD NEWS.

I used my FUP limit of 8gb with in the first 3 days of this month. Normally I had to wait till the next month to get the full speed back. But the changes they made allows me to continue browsing with the full speed. Rs 500 for 20 GB... I think it is a very good price.

And as far as I understand, these changes are based on the recent directions by GoI /Trai.

My experience; around 24th sep, my broadband stopped working. I lodged a complaint and after a few hours got a call from a lady that I have exceeded the limit and the speeds will be low till month end. When I told her my connection is not working, she was surprised, offered to reset and asked me to check and she held the line for confirmation. The connection was restored immediately. I think the software is still buggy, and I did not find a significant reduction in speed from 4 mbps for the balance 5 days.

Back