BSNL Broadband online registration

• Thread starter Thread starter sami28j
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 14,199

sami28j

ISP
BSNL
Hi guys..i have been using Tata Photon (950 Night Combo). The Fair usage Policy is really frustrating .. I was thinking about shifting to bsnl broadband. i came across this form of online registration on bsnl website .. i filled it up.. Wanted to know if anyone has any experience with that.. like if the really do respond or not to online registration..

Please dont expect any response from govt department, as they are seriously busy running govt ***. do you want them to waste time in responding such registration?.

Please dont expect any response from govt department, as they are seriously busy running govt and counting money. do you want them to waste time in responding such registration?.

I have a solid experience about them..you need broadband..go to their DARBAAR in person with some PRASAD do some puja-paath after that it depends on the god's(BABU) mood that you will be awarded BB or not.

plz dont make personal attacks on the gov. or else u will be banned from the country :rofl:

Hi guys..
i have been using Tata Photon (950 Night Combo). The Fair usage Policy is really frustrating .. I was thinking about shifting to bsnl broadband. i came across this form of online registration on bsnl website .. i filled it up..
Wanted to know if anyone has any experience with that.. like if the really do respond or not to online registration..

Udaan site is a new entry. For some it worked too. I have seen feedback from a few users who applied online. Their experience was pleasant. But with time, it too erodes it seems. Wait for a week and if no response you may need to go to exchange in person. However, even if you apply online, you need to visit the exchange to give your ID proof and other documents.

sami28j;When you registered did you get a LEAD number ?In same site you can check STATUS>By the way which ISP (PRIVATE) gives you a landline BB connection within 24 or 48 hours ? ( and that too in SRINAGAR Kashmir ??)If you had a BSNL Telephone, BB connection can be speeded up.Minimum 3 days to 1 week required.

I filled up a form in UDAAN in november, still haven't got a call about it. FYI i had to go offline and spend a whole day running around for a connection in the BSNL office.

I filled up a form in UDAAN in november, still haven't got a call about it......
Did you get a lead number?
and check progress of your application ? No response ?
( facility added in January 2011)

Para two:
If you check any BSNL circles/ web site this Udaan site is listed
The whole process is automatic, and perhaps BSNL Mangalore has not linked their computer to the network.
( even now may be : Karnataka Telecom)
|Any way finally links to Udaan page !

Karnataka Telecom
|
|
click right side broadband menu.
|
|
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
|
|
go bottom last :
How do I apply for a Bsnl Broadband connection.?
|
|
BSNL Customer Care
|
|
BSNL AT YOUR DOORSTEP---Udaan input page
===================
Para three:

DIRECT ROUTE: No log in needed>

UDAAN PROJECT -- BSNL

In the form sms details also.

book a complaint
Book A Complaint if NO response/Delay in response to your lead

Click HELPDESK: you may chat with staff involved in the Udaan project.

guess i'll just have to wait and see if they respond.. to be honest i am not expecting much from BSNL..

Better visit the exchange in person for quicker response.

hi guysFinally got some reaponse from bsnl few days back... Filled in all the documents with them and restarted my landline.. But there is always something wrong with BSNL services. This time they are out of modems. they said it is gonna take a week but i dont trust them at all..Please suggest any ADSL modems sub 2k range with WIFI

Back