MTNL Broadband: online complaint registration

• Thread starter Thread starter pa1pa1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 20,742
Well i did get a call, but since then my problem seems to have self rectified. So i told them that i'll ring them up if the problem comes up again. The important thing was that i did get a call after an online complaint, so i guess this method works, but its the same as calling them up. Only if they dont respond on the phone does this come handy.

Yup, I already told you that this method will work.

Good for you krish. I nice to see a fellow member giving correct instructions to another member who has a problem

hey guys .. i had a speed problem and had complained to the local exchange a lot of times.. since the past 3 weeks in fact.. but the people out there seemed least interested.. so after seeing this thread , i thought of trying it out..

gave a complaint on 29th sept and guess what, the problem got rectified on 30th Sept!! :thumbsup: check out the complaint tracker pic..

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3562/20091002152846.jpg

hey guys .. i had a speed problem and had complained to the local exchange a lot of times.. since the past 3 weeks in fact.. but the people out there seemed least interested.. so after seeing this thread , i thought of trying it out..

gave a complaint on 29th sept and guess what, the problem got rectified on 30th Sept!! :thumbsup: check out the complaint tracker pic..

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3562/20091002152846.jpg
What area are you in? Can this be done / requested on an Unlimited Plan and they not notice?

I posted an online complaint since 25 calls and docket numbers got same stupid phone replies and thing never being fixed.

In addition, I also sent emails out to the MTNL addresses with details and with the "ADSL System Logs from 15-20 days showing all errors in it".
I got this emailer bounceback. Which E-mails are working / should I be using...- ?

I figured.. given Im 2-625 exchange / Andheri.. and its a Broadband service.. having issues since 4/5 weeks.. I go for..

[email protected] DGM (Accounts)
[email protected] DGM (Andheri)
[email protected] DGM (Broad Band)
[email protected] DGM (Billing)
[email protected] ED, MTNL

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Message-ID:
Subject: Critical Escalation: DSL Service down - Unresolved Issues 2-5 mins for 4/5 weeks

The next day I got the following response on my Online Complaint Tracker.

Complaint Information
as on September 11, 2010, 3:18 am

Status Closed
Docket No XXXXX
Tel/Mobile 2625XXXX
Booked by XXX XXXXX
Booked on 2010-09-09 23:45:25
Type BroadBand Services
Complaint Brief DSL down every 2 to 5/10 minutes. ADSL Down / Authentication Issues/ PPP Down Issues/ Certificate Issues. I have the detailed ADSL modem System Log that shows all critical errors happening every 2 to 10 minutes. I can email that. Call me please: XXXXXXXX +91 98XXX XXXXX

Remarks # line fault pl meet to s d e h r yadav eth/batt[ 2010-09-10 04:41:25-dmxadrocb]

Back