bsnl broadband plan doubt

Sabu 77When u download anything u will be shown that in TOTAL VOLUMEWhen u download in night time...it will add in TOTAL VOLUME,...not in Sum Traffic Excluding Night UnlimitedBut your total usage is Sum Traffic Excluding Night UnlimitedDownload anything at night time...but dont cross your DOWNLOAD LIMIT in Sum Traffic Excluding Night UnlimitedIf u have H500...download till u r shown 2.5 gb in Sum Traffic Excluding Night Unlimited

i dont no whether my plan is home 500 or not.whatever iam downloading at the time of night unlimited it is not shown in the table {chrgeable units exluding night unlimited}it shows zero.but total volume shows everything.does it mean my has changed?because i have applied to change my plan from home 250 to home 500.

In your usage portal page see each date's entryEntries in NU 0200 AM to 0800 AM will show 0Not included in summary. Ensure you disconnect modem at about 0155AMand restart at 0205AM and again disconnect at about 0755AM.This is to ensure you are not charged for NUdue to overlap in timings.Will also confirm plan changed or not.Also see under "My Orders"

1. Go to data.bsnl.in, My orders, enter your telephone no in the prescribed format and hit search. Check for the order status and effective date. Check order status is provisioned or not.

2. Only data that comes under excluding night will be charged.

3. To get night unlimited, you need to reboot your modem a little after 2.00 am and a little before 8.00 am. You need not be awake to do the process. There are tools using which you can automate the process.

i have downloaded over 2562 mb at the time of night unlimited.total download volume table shows same 2562mb but total chargeable units{exluding night unlimited} shows zero.i have doubt here so please help me to know whether my plan changed or not.because i want to confirm otherwise i have to pay.

1. Go to data.bsnl.in, My orders, enter your telephone no in the prescribed format and hit search. Check for the order status and effective date. Check order status is provisioned or not.

Already given

What is your IP ? Does it start from 59.xx.xx.xx or 117.xx.xxx.xx

when iam checknig in my orders iam shown nothing.i dont no whether it is my mistake of entering the format.which user id we have to enter, is tht the id tht we type in home page of data bsnl to get loged in

@sabu77
USE the USER ID and PW. ( Do not use sms format !)
14digit portal ID/PW only for log in to portal data.bsnl.in

Please use spell check in your posts.
By typing "tht" for "THAT " and "no" for "KNOW"you have saved may be 100 ms !
( may be in cellphones the time adds up !)
also gives an impression that your knowledge of English is poor !

wrong spellings will be underlined in red

Like smokers affecting Non smokers, posts like this will infect others also
and will give a poor impression of the standard maintained by this forum.
I may not respond to posts like this in future.
Not a great loss to the Forum!

in home 500 is it must that we should start using internet at 2 am for night unlimited or,can we use it in any time between 2 am and 8 am

in home 500 is it must that we should start using internet at 2 am for night unlimited or,can we use it in any time between 2 am and 8 am

Only condition is that your start and end time must come between 2 - 8 slot to avail this facility. You can reboot your modem a little after 2.00 am or just switch it on at 6.00 am and off it as 7.30

Back