Bsnl Broadband slow speed

ISP
BSNL
Hello everyone!Just registered on this forum.I have paid Rs. 9000/- for Unlimited plan(1 year),first month they provide me good speed between 180-200 kbps but now i am facing slow speed problem for 3 months.Speed between 10-30 kbps.Bsnl Local officers told me they did whatever they could but still it is not fixed.Btw I am from Burdwan,West Bengal.Any suggestion?

People need to learn. NEVER GO FOR YEARLY PAYMENTS.Go to the local office and find a reasonable person to talk to. MTNL customers say calling or mailing the district GM results in quick action.

Hello everyone!Just registered on this forum.I have paid Rs. 9000/- for Unlimited plan(1 year),first month they provide me good speed between 180-200 kbps but now i am facing slow speed problem for 3 months.Speed between 10-30 kbps.Bsnl Local officers told me they did whatever they could but still it is not fixed.Btw I am from Burdwan,West Bengal.Any suggestion?

fix it urself or forget it...bsnl has cheap customer care. that is why i rarely suggest someone to go with bsnl.
anyways the dataone technology is adsl nd it has some of its own flaws.......
the flaws are like last mile connectivity..... i tihkn for its 5kms.... if ur exchange is more than 5km away from ur house then u will gett reduced speed and the more away it is the more less speed u will get... now check out with the bsnl lineman and find out if ur telephone connection has be routed from somewhee.

Back