BSNL Broadband speed not upgraded

• Thread starter Thread starter yashagarwal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 12,579
Lineman dont know anything. The exchange in-charge came in person. He changed the small white box and cleaned the joints. after that my line rate increased from 6Mbps to 15Mbps :)
Bhai mera to white box hi remove kar diya lineman ne. Direct splitter laga rakha he.

Not a problem even I'm using the direct splitter method. You won't be having noise or carbon issues for a long time then.

nhi2Zda.png

Please tell if this is fine now... Can I get 8Mbps plan without problems or disconnections? Which plan you guys recommend...

SNR is almost same but attainable line speed increased.

While the Attenuation is good the SNR margin is horrible. Do check with your line man the connection from the DP.

While the Attenuation is good the SNR margin is horrible. Do check with your line man the connection from the DP.
Yes, my line was tested. They told underground fiber cable needs to be replaced which they are telling since 1 and half hear.... Currently stable connection so you think upgrading to 8Mbps will work? Earlier I took 8Mbps and was getting 4-5 Mbps so I changed back but my profile is still at same. So please through some light.

Look the more your line rate is the less stable your connection would be. If you upgrade now then it is bound to become unstable unless as you said the cable issue isn't sorted. So you better stick to the one you're having right now. The attainable rate is just fine but it's the connection issue that is hurting even though the Attenuation level is pretty good.

Look the more your line rate is the less stable your connection would be. If you upgrade now then it is bound to become unstable unless as you said the cable issue isn't sorted. So you better stick to the one you're having right now. The attainable rate is just fine but it's the connection issue that is hurting even though the Attenuation level is pretty good.
Current one is babaji ka thullu plan.. lol 750 for 512Kbps. I am done with this plan!!

Can someone tell me how much time does it take for plan to change after raising a service request on Selfcare portal? And, is there any requirement for a verbal communication to the local BSNL office?

Plan change using Selfcare portal works only on certain regions (Does not work in West). It doesn't take more than a day or two if done online. If done via exchange it all depends upon the efficiency of the staff there. Generally it's a matter of few hours.

Back