BSNL Broadband

rajeshtrk_247

ISP
bsnl
i have a connection in bsnl dataone my plan is home 500 my modem type is UT300R2U is working in 2 weeks yesterday some problem in the modem internet light is not blink so i check the line is working fine i reset the modem in the back panel with pen that the time modem setup is entirelly changed i logged in to the modem setup their is no Dns server & gateway IP Address pls help me how to configure the modem again

You may try this link:-
UT-300R2U ADSL MODEM MENU
Rahul

Hi can anyone hlp me with my bbnd- i am at dehradun plan 250. last 2 days no direct links open when punched in my window vista tab sysytems.also only yahoomail opens then i can access anything from there.similarily i can go to sites using saved files but directly links not opening.what is this problem. is it connectivity issue.most sites display internet cant connect. also how do you meassure incoming speed in a tautuology meter which i have installed.andy

it can be both your connectivity and computer?
have you tried pinging domains and ip addresses.
Check that it may be a DNS issue...:)
GL

Hi can anyone hlp me with my bbnd- i am at dehradun plan 250. last 2 days no direct links open when punched in my window vista tab sysytems.also only yahoomail opens then i can access anything from there.similarily i can go to sites using saved files but directly links not opening.what is this problem. is it connectivity issue.most sites display internet cant connect. also how do you meassure incoming speed in a tautuology meter which i have installed.andy

hi kyrl i m a layman with computers hence what do you mean by pinging domains and ip adresses. lease xplain so that i do something, really frustrating to see the non connectivity/dead speed.took me a long time to open this link .the speed is 54 mpbs!please help anybody.andy

Back