BSNL Broadband

^^ Please format the post properly :)

How to find the pop3 server and smtp server for chennai for configuring bsnl mail to outlook express
please help

below was the error i got
"The host 'bsnl.smtp.in' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'bsnl.pop3.in', Server: 'bsnl.smtp.in', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D"
[email protected]

How to find the pop3 server and smtp server for chennai for configuring bsnl mail to outlook express
please help

below was the error i got
\"The host 'bsnl.smtp.in' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'bsnl.pop3.in', Server: 'bsnl.smtp.in', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D\"
[email protected]

See the link Dataone Mail Client Configuration and try ur luck :)

"5. Click on Next --> Select My Incoming Mail Server is a POP3 Server6. Fill - Incoming Mail (POP3) Server: e.g. wmma.dataone.in/smma.dataone.in/nmma.dataone.in as allotted by Node-Incharge7. Fill Outgoing mail (SMTP) Server: e.g. wmra.dataone.in/smra.dataone.in/nmra.dataone.in"what should be these pop3 server and SMTP server..i have not been provided any by Node in charge

"
5. Click on Next --> Select My Incoming Mail Server is a POP3 Server
6. Fill - Incoming Mail (POP3) Server: e.g. wmma.dataone.in/smma.dataone.in/nmma.dataone.in as allotted by Node-Incharge
7. Fill Outgoing mail (SMTP) Server: e.g. wmra.dataone.in/smra.dataone.in/nmra.dataone.in"

what should be these pop3 server and SMTP server..i have not been provided any by Node in charge

Try with wmma.bsnl.in (POP3) & wmra.bsnl.in (SMTP)

What is the point in having this topic "BSNL Broadband in your City":mad:. Where one cannot get a BB connection in India in 2008, so much for an IT nation:mad:. I am from Nasik and have recently relocated from Mumbai. I have spent a good sum of money to buy a Row House and when I have applied for BSNL phone with BB connection the reply is that :wall:"the area is not a feasible area for telephone connection, you will have to wait for 6 months to 1 year for the area to become feasible":wall:. The place where I have taken this Row House is Jail Road which comes under upnagar telephone exchange and I have spent 20 lakhs for this row house, so how come the area is not feasible, There is a tel pole and a tel connection just 50-75 feet away from my gate and BSNL tell me to wait for 1year:cry:. I have booked the telephone with BB connection and paid BSNL Rs.625/- on 28 May 2008 and till date nothing has happened:cry:, no visit no call no letter from BSNL, nothing at all.:wall::wall: CAN SOMEONE PL HELP ME TO GET BSNL BB CONNECTION AT NASIK I WILL BE VERY THANK.:yahoo:RegardsRajeev

What is the point in having this topic \"BSNL Broadband in your City\":mad:. Where one cannot get a BB connection in India in 2008, so much for an IT nation:mad:. I am from Nasik and have recently relocated from Mumbai. I have spent a good sum of money to buy a Row House and when I have applied for BSNL phone with BB connection the reply is that :wall:\"the area is not a feasible area for telephone connection, you will have to wait for 6 months to 1 year for the area to become feasible\":wall:. The place where I have taken this Row House is Jail Road which comes under upnagar telephone exchange and I have spent 20 lakhs for this row house, so how come the area is not feasible, There is a tel pole and a tel connection just 50-75 feet away from my gate and BSNL tell me to wait for 1year:cry:. I have booked the telephone with BB connection and paid BSNL Rs.625/- on 28 May 2008 and till date nothing has happened:cry:, no visit no call no letter from BSNL, nothing at all.:wall::wall:
CAN SOMEONE PL HELP ME TO GET BSNL BB CONNECTION AT NASIK I WILL BE VERY THANK.:yahoo:

Regards
Rajeev

Guru, the same situation happed to me and I had waited for 3+ year in a prime location @ Pune. The officials says exactly like this. But my last and powerful try made me happy.

Just visit the site Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government and lodge your complaint to Ministry of telecommunication and Dept of Telecommunication describing the problem. You can not believe after my complaint the officials were contacted me and gave me a new BPhone+ BB connection with 15 days.

Earlier they were keep saying there is no feasibility and there is no free port for new connection even though there was a bsnl pole just 15 mtrs (the total cable length) from my home.

Best of luck. You are few clicks away. But do not forget "Only Crying Baby Gets Milk" :hysterical:

Back