BSNL Cinemaplus

Has anyone subscribed to this pack? If so post some reviews.

BSNL Cinema Plus

An update after a few days of usage. YuppTV Scope is like an aggregator app. You click on a content and it redirects you to the app that hosts the content, though some content play directly on the app too. One downside is SonyLiv Special pack, may be, Premium pack would have been better. Had a little chat with support about it and unfortunately there is no choice other than a separate SonyLiv premium subscription at the moment.
So, at current launch price of ₹129 it's okay if not much into sports and have no issue with monthly subscription. But subscribing annual plans of the OTT services separately will be much better in my opinion.

Since 11th May, SonyLIV that's bundled as a part of BSNL Cinema / YuPP Scope is showing as subscription expired for me.

MjC5jf8.png

Anyone else on BSNL Cinema Plus bundled plan seeing this?

Yup. I wanted to watch ATP Tour today and got surprised with subscription expiry. YuppTV Scope support says they are working to fix this.

Fixed. SonyLiv subscription is working now.

In my case, they took the RMN and simply said they are facing a technical issue and will be resolved soon.

Back