BSNL Concession For Gov/PSU Employees

• Thread starter Thread starter Sanemi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,588
ISP
BSNL | Airtel Xtreme | Asianet | Kerala Vision | Stampede Communications
Hello
I heard that BSNL is giving concessions/discount for central gov and state gov and also psu servicing and retired employees a 10% of discount.My father is a ex-serviceman and I contacted local exchange and customer care about the discount the customer care doesn’t know anything but the exchange officer told me when you fill the form just give the proper details. When I googled I found that you need to give a form to the BSNL CSC office for the discount. Anyone experienced or from BSNL please help me out

Hello @atom4u
When I tried to apply for the BSNL FTTH Connection, I've asked about this detail before getting the connection. I've to just provide 'Identity Information' aka your ID Proof for being Govt. Employee (In any field like Army, Police etc.) along with Aadhaar or any other Residential verification proof.

That's all i've to submit for my connection. It took 1 day to confirm Identity for both documents and additional 1-day to get my FTTH Setup at my house.

Regarding Document filling, It was done by BSNL SDO just by giving required documents. He filled other documents himself and got my connection running with Discount.

Also, This discount detail is only known by BSNL Exchange officers like SDO so directly contact them to get your connection setup.

Note* : You will not get any charges for Wiring and other things except Modem (Router + Landline - optional). If you got your own router, It will cost Rs. 150 - Rs. 300 only to get your new Fiber Connection (that is charged for only wiring setup things).

Back