BSNL DNA-A211-I reset problem

ISP
BSNL
Dear Team, I have ITI DNA-A211-I Modem,when i power off and power on the modem,configuration saved in modem flashed/factory Restored.Please give me solution how i can save my configuration save in modem

Dear Team,
I have ITI DNA-A211-I Modem,when i power off and power on the modem,configuration saved in modem flashed/factory Restored.Please give me solution how i can save my configuration save in modem

Follow the steps mentioned: Go to the modem webpage by typing address 192.168.1.1, When the username and password window pops up enter admin for both (username and password), Next click on advanced setup on the left and select the WAN option, Click on edit of first WAN settings listed (usually VPI 0/ VCI 35) In next page click next the page that comes after will have various list, In that select 2nd option which is PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) and again click next, In this page enter the details like username & password and in the PPPoE Service Name enter data one, Authentication Method keep it auto, at the bottom of the select this option : Bridge PPPoE Frames Between WAN and Local Ports (Default Enabled) ! Now click next and next until you come to the last page where it says WAN setup summery ! Click save and in the next page click on save/reboot !!

After making changes go to MANAGEMENT and SAVE Reboot .Wait for 2 minutes.Again open menu Management and Back up to say C:/MY Documents/dna router settings.Check "Sticky" post wa 3002_g4 quick reference here.

Dear Team,
I have ITI DNA-A211-I Modem,when i power off and power on the modem,configuration saved in modem flashed/factory Restored.Please give me solution how i can save my configuration save in modem

I am also faced this same problem, when reboot or restart modem, all saved data like user id password and all setting would be erased. and modem goes in factory default mode. I also tried new image from SEMINDIA, but my issue not solved... any solution ???

Back