BSNL EVDO Broadband Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulrocks123

ISP
BSNL Broadband
Hello Frenz , Gonna Buy An New Bsnl EV-DO On Aug 1 So Just Wanna Some Answers For The Questions !Here Are The Question 1.Does An BSNL EV-DO Gives You A Good Speed If You're Within 1KM Range Of The Tower ?2.Has BSNL EV-DO Started Providing A Dynamic IP To Customers ?3.What Is The Max Download Speed You Can Get With An EV-DO Having The Strong Signal ?Please Answer The Question If You Know About ItRegards , - RahUL:wewin:

1. Even if you live within 1 KM of the tower - speed is not guaranteed! Though you will get better speeds than others because of the distance2. Not yet.3. The max download speed varies considerably. I get a max of 1.2 MBPS.It is suggested that first time customers rent the modem instead of buying it.This way if the speeds are not good - you can always return it back

1. Even if you live within 1 KM of the tower - speed is not guaranteed!
Though you will get better speeds than others because of the distance
2. Not yet.
3. The max download speed varies considerably. I get a max of 1.2 MBPS.

It is suggested that first time customers rent the modem instead of buying it.
This way if the speeds are not good - you can always return it back

are there any future plans of bsnl to provide us with dynamic ip's ?

does it has unlimited downloading ???

yes, unlimited 2Mbps (thats what they claim) downloading

Dear Friends,

Have registered myself for EVDO but was made to fill cellone forms since they did not have the reqisite forms pertaining to EVDO ......

Was just curious to know was I supposed to mention whether I would be using this dongle for my desktop or my laptop... I was not asked for this info so little bit worried about the same..

I intend to use it for my desktop majorily...

----------

Dear Friends,

Have registered myself for EVDO but was made to fill cellone forms since they did not have the reqisite forms pertaining to EVDO ......

Was just curious to know was I supposed to mention whether I would be using this dongle for my desktop or my laptop... I was not asked for this info so little bit worried about the same..

I intend to use it for my desktop majorily...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back