BSNL Frequent Disconnection

ut300r2

Add to book marks.
Try the Flash mode.
Screenshots given.

Find the page where these data are. available.
SNR or snr margin Download upload or downstream and upstream
Attn same as above.
Probably your phone line needs check up by BSNL>
How far you are from the Exchange ?

The exchange is quite near. but BSNL guys say that there is no problem with the line (Without even checking).

The BSNL cable first comes to my Hall and then to the another room.The SNR and Attenuation values in the Hall areLocal Line Atten.: 0 dBRemote Line Atten.: 0.5 dBLocal SNR Margin: 30.0 dBRemote SNR Margin: 22.0 dBThe SNR and Attenuation values in the other Room areLocal Line Atten.: 2.5 dBRemote Line Atten.: 1.5 dBLocal SNR Margin: 20.0 dBRemote SNR Margin: 18.5 dBI will replace the wire from hall to the other room and see if this could resolve the problem.

1.SNR/Attn in either place acceptable for a stable connection.2.Ensure No parallel phones BEFORE the adsl splitter in either room.3.If needed use ADDITIONAL ADSL splitter in each phone connection.4. The drop in SNR : use good old BSNL copper wire ( single strand/ pair )( The feeder line for TV from Old Antenna can be used.) 5.Also see whether the Mod mode selected is adsl2 +Disable it and try GDMT/t413/glite bitswap enabled.Feedback please.

The BROADBAND and the phone are connected through a splitter. The Modem is on GDMT mode. I will change the wire and let you know if that helps.Well...Thanks a lot for your help essbebe. Your suggestions helped me in resolving the problem without contacting BSNL guys.

As per the info provided, it shows some problem in the line, contact the local exchange and they `ll take line test and rectify the issue.

Thanks everyone for all your help...I tried with a different modem and now I have no frequent disconnection problem. The problem was with the old modem..

Back