Bsnl ftth Pon light blinking

• Thread starter Thread starter jeli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,554
ISP
Bsnl
1) Please consider the point of mac binding in bsnl ftth.
2) And also keep in mind that once you do your router to bridge mode u need to delete mac from OLT inorder internet to work and without deleting mac from OLT internet will not work.
3) also u don't need to clone Syrotech or ont mac or wan mac to ur other router such as TP-Link or D-Link. In bridge mode. It can work without cloning but remember once u do bridge mode u need to tell bsnl oLT to delete mac. From all this points above I was unaware and I was doing some king of experiments with my router. An I am getting some new king of problem.

Ok So let's start. Previously I had Digisol ONT router and pon light stable and net was working. Then i tried bridge mode on it and then i cloned mac of digisol router to my D-Link. Pon is still stable but no internet since ( I didn't told OLT to delete mac). So then next i cloned mac of wan in my D-Link and then pon light Star blinking.

Then i reseted my router and uploaded default back-up file with router mode itself just to get internet back and told bsnl to delete my mac. But still till then pon was blinking even after 1 day. So then i contacted bsnl and technician came he did not understand why pon is blinking. Then he thought router got defected and he connected another syrotech router and then pon light got stable. And then he configured the router and internet was working.
Then again I do same bridge mode and this time I cloned wan mac first and then no net then I cloned mac of syrotech router. Then pon light start blinking. I told bsnl to delete mac and i rest my router to default even after 1 day pon still blinking tried connecting digisol router still blinking. Then i contacted bsnl again technician came and connected another fresh router pon stable then he told to OLT delete mac and configure router again . Now this time I didn't set router to bridge instead I went to D-Link router and clicked on DHCP and cloned mac of wan of syrotech and then later cloned mac of router vise versa and then pon light start blinking now i cannot connect any of three router digisol, syrotech 1 , syrotech 2 all showing blinking light until i connect any fresh router.

So why is this problem????????

Show your PON status info page from ONT.

It is saying "not authenticated" . but I got it the issue it is due to my mac address has be got blacklisted at OLT. So my both 3 router mac has been blacklisted.

So the question is by bsnl service is provided by my frenchise company so I think they only have access to fms.bsnl.in website and all they mac delete is done from there. So to whitelist my router mac how should I do. Can Syrotech customer care support can do it ? Do syrotech team have access to OLT ? So they can whitelist my router ?? I am from goa

Not authenticated doesn't mean it will not work. Share screenshot for a better understanding of the situation. The MAC authentication is only for PPPoE as far as I know.

But in my case even if i reset my router and without any configuration then also the pon light blinking but when I connect fresh new router then it becomes stable even without configuration or with configuration

Not authenticated means router is blacklisted i guess due to mac clone issue

You are on your own if you don't want to share basic info and expect help. This is a community. We share information to help each other. Right now you you aren't doing any of that. How do you know it's blacklisted? The blinking could be other reasons.

Back