• Thread starter Thread starter mann_2008_69
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 7,474

mann_2008_69

Lucky
ISP
Dataone 500C+
Hi Friends,i got shocked yesterday. why? i tel you why.i am on home 500 C+ plan, until yesterday morning 700 MB is remaining in my day time download limit. i thought i will download 500-550 MB in the evening. but when i tried to do that in the evening speed got too slow. slower then dial up connection i hardly downloaded 30 MB in 4 hours.i restarted windows, router but no use. speed never cross 3-4 KBps.and then when i started my night unlimited download at 2.4 am. it started normally but still speed is slow. after half hour broadband got disconnected and then i tried to reconnect it again and again but it never connect until now.thats why i am telling you about it this late.are they do this on purpose, that is, are the slow the speed on last day of the month on purpose.i faced this problem once before also.now i will not wait for the last day of the month to use remaining MB's of the month. anyone else faced this kind of problem!!!

slow speed in bsnl and month end or start is not much of a shock to anyone. Shock is when you get billed unfairly.

.Also the usage screen is not available on the last day of the month.We are bound to use the net without knowing the balance.Just like driving in the dark.:mad: .

BSNL Sucks!!From tomorrow to until now my Broadaband speed is dead like hell. speed is worse then dial up. not even google is opening in one shot i have to refresh it for many times to load. even to write this reply i have to refresh it many many times. what will be the case?i never face this is past?is there any work is going on to bsnl end. what should i do??anyone facing this problem?i don't think my telephone cable got any issue because its very clear when we talk on the phone? then what will be the case???

Also the usage screen is not available on the last day of the month.
We are bound to use the net without knowing the balance.

Just like driving in the dark.:mad:

You are correct. I used only 1370mb instead of 1.5gb because of this :mad: Cheating by BSNL :@

Yesterday night i registered a complaint about the slow speed on this page To Contact PG Officers click on this link more and in the morning i got 2 phone calls about it. one asked whats the problem, i told him speed is slower then dial-up.
then after 1 hour second call came, he asked whats the problem in details, then i told him that even google is not opening in one shot, i have to refresh several time.
he told me that this problem will continue for 2-3 more days, when i asked him why, he said, because of 3G service, which is launched by BSNL recently.

then i told him that near by house also have the same connection as i have and his broadband is running like always does(Like butter). then he said that he will tel someone to look in to the problem.

is slow speed can be because of 3G technology just introduced ?
will they solve the problem or i have to complaint again?

I guess it is due to DNS Problems.I suggest you to use OpenDNS Server 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222

no thats not true, because i am using this same broadband for more then 1 year and i never used open DNS and my speed was always more then 180 Kbps. from last 3 days my speed dropped lower then dial up.
write now i think i am getting little better speed but not as usual.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Wao! friends!
Just now i got my full speed. see i told you its not Open DNS i need. i think there is some problem in BSNL server end.
note down the above link i gave. in case you got some problem complaint there.
this is the first time BSNL solve problem this fast.
when you go to the above page. in the second link on the page you can check the status of your complaint. like where it is now and whats its status.
that is very useful link.

one more good news. in evening one person came from BSNL to check my broadband. i made complaint yesterday night. and its resolved now.
so fast!!!!!

My suggestion to all friends if you have any kind of problem related to broadband register complaint on To Contact PG Officers click on this link more, and you will get feedback very soon!!

Back