bsnl home 750 ul d/l speed 200kilobytes

• Thread starter Thread starter sarkarc2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,301

sarkarc2

ISP
NIB
:icry:guysi used to get 200 kbytes from bsnl home Unlimited 750 plan but then had shifted to home 250 and later back to 750. the issue is i am getting 32kbytes now.i dint know all this while that u get only 32 KBS for 750 Unlimited as i used to get 200KBS back then(ie 3 months back):readtherules:could any1 tell me what could have happened then that gave me such high download speeds:@

Your case must have been a mistake from BSNL side. I am using UL 750 for last 6 months, the maximum speed is 256 Kbps or 32 KBps.

Here is the link from BSNL site. It is same since 2008 September when I first checked

New Page 3

h**p://link-removed.com/files/304937739/bsnl_usage.rar.html

its the rs link for my usage....check on best download for a given time to find the maximum dl speed as some of them contain dl time as well as surfing/browsing time included(hope u ppl understood what i meant)

----------

yeah bro i figured it out on nov 1st 12:05 am itself(my bandwidth was very low and browsing pages was very slow) anyway ... just wanted to know if i can set things to the previous version thats all..;)

ther are 2 ul 750 plans afaik.if i am not wrong ,then 750 UL plan gives 2 mbps and 750+UL gives only 256 kbps.check whether u hav got exact plan from bsnl.

hmm....that must have been the reason then....but i opted for 750 ul only
anyways i will check it

----------

@meetdilip
bro have u checked my account usage snaps given thru link-removed
if not pls chk them..i used to get those speeds and i am sure there can be no such thing as a mistake as the software they have only 1 option to tick(select) ie the plan either u take 250 or 500 or 750 etc...
the only way it could have happened is the way animishprime has pointed out

Please check the link I gave. Both UL 750 and UL 750 + are the same. Only difference in UL 750 + is that there is no charge for land line. The 750 + tax includes the telephone rent.

yeah i have checked the link.......then how do you think i used to get those speeds . it was not like i sometimes had good and somethimes bad speeds based on network traffic... i consistantly had throught those months at every second .it "was" a 2mbps bw line

May be some error while configuring the port. This error must have happened from BSNL site which got rectified when you changed the plan.

Back