BSNL introduces new broadband home combo plans

• Thread starter Thread starter coolbuddyin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 58,744
Combo plan means, Rental (500) includes rent for both Broadband & Phone.
Also you have 175 free calls ...
Wtf is the use ?? :confused:

I need some advice.1. I have Home 500 Broadband Plan, for which I have paid Rs 5000 etc all in advance.2. I also have BSNL telephone(same line) with separate plan.This new plan is much better. How can I migrate to this new plans? Do I need to pay the additional one month security for broadband? Whom do I contact please give me some numbers/assistance.Thank you.

Also you have 175 free calls ...
Wtf is the use ?? :confused:

This will be helpful for those (including me) who are worried about their monthly bills on telephone and BB and are trying hard to maintain both bills under the limit they can afford. Paying around 500 for phone + 500 for BB is bit expensive for a common man. Now they can club both and can limit the combined bill to 500/- without compromising on speed. Plus you get 175 calls per month free which will be an added boon. :thumbsup:

This will be helpful for those (including me) who are worried about their monthly bills on telephone and BB and are trying hard to maintain both bills under the limit they can afford. Paying around 500 for phone + 500 for BB is bit expensive for a common man. Now they can club both and can limit the combined bill to 500/- without compromising on speed. Plus you get 175 calls per month free which will be an added boon. :thumbsup:

Yes, You are right.

By moving to Combo Plan, the Landline plan will be changed to One india plan
ONE INDIA PLAN - BASIC

my plan has been already changed to one india, even i told them to change they said its for everybody who got new connection.

@ sankalpit , you have to contact the commercial officer
at your local BSNL exchange to avail the new combo plan .

Back