BSNL network can collapse at anytime

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,460
I keep getting disconnected from the net :\ at random intervals..........only a reboot of my router(s) would fix it (I used two routers, different brands)....anyone else experiencing this?

I keep getting disconnected from the net :\ at random intervals..........only a reboot of my router(s) would fix it (I used two routers, different brands)....anyone else experiencing this?
There is a option called "ADSL2+" in your router page..!!
Just turn off that and you should be fine...!!

There is a option called "ADSL2+" in your router page..!!
Just turn off that and you should be fine...!!
How is that related? Anyway both routers worked perfectly (for 2 years and 1 year respectively) before the New Year.......

How is that related? Anyway both routers worked perfectly (for 2 years and 1 year respectively) before the New Year.......

Well... frankly i dunno either..but i turned down that problem for 2 of my friends as well.. :|

How is that related?

Your routers are having sync errors at ADSL2+ speed (check SNR/Line rate).

Change/edit your modem config. from ADSL2+ to G.Dmt or T1.413, so that it can sync while lowering the line rate and increasing the SNR. :)

Your routers are having sync errors at ADSL2+ speed (check SNR/Line rate).

Change/edit your modem config. from ADSL2+ to G.Dmt or T1.413, so that it can sync while lowering the line rate and increasing the SNR. :)

Really appreciate it man...!!
I didnt knew it had something to do with the SNR..!!

very very old news... I remember reading this bit of news a about an year ago.. the same statistics too 300Gbps.. it was being dicussed in some forum and a guy from NZ made fun of BSNL for having 300Gps connectivity, where as in his small country, his operators have 1.2Tbps..

that guy from NZ must be mgcarley:ohmy:

Without BSNL we will have to use 2G on non town areas. There are no other options for them.

Back