Bsnl Plan Change

• Thread starter Thread starter djvic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 8,296

djvic

ISP
dynamic
Hi frndz , I am migrating from Home 250 to Home 500. I gave application for the change on 28th April and they said that it will effective from 1st May. What if they failed to change or will I have to wait for another one month for the Plan change ? Here is my current status of postpaid orders.Order Number-8072803Order Activity- New connectionPlan Name - BBG 250Order Status - Provisioned

It is not necessary that they will change plan only on 1st day of a month.....they can change plan on any day...and you will be charged proportionately.....so don't worry about that...According to your current status you are still under 250 plan.....when they enter your request, a new order will be shown and the order status will be 'Future Date' or something like that.....but still you will be under 250 plan....when they approve your request the order status will be changed to 'Provisioned'....then you can enjoy night unlimited.... :)

@djvic, Login to portal now and check your postal orders. You will notice your order is now placed :)

This is called "becoming Chintamani". Remember this Saturday 1st May is National Holiday too.When you know How Govt Offices work, then why can't you do plan the Plan Change well in advance and give the application 1 week before.... and have peace of mind. :wewin: Done is done... please take care of my advice in future :) I wish you get your plan changed immediately in next couple of days.

This is called "becoming Chintamani". Remember this Saturday 1st May is National Holiday too.

When you know How Govt Offices work, then why can't you do plan the Plan Change well in advance and give the application 1 week before.... and have peace of mind. :wewin:

Done is done... please take care of my advice in future :) I wish you get your plan changed immediately in next couple of days.

For your information, BSNL works tomorrow :)

They have updated my post orders and the order activity is Plan change-BBG FN 500 while order status is Future Date. It means that I dont need to worry the change of Plan. But how does abidh1992 know about my order status ?

It's because I applied for Plan Change at the same date as you :)And it got updated for me at the evening when BSNL employees did that change. @5 to 6PM.And yes, For mine, its also Future date. Which the BSNL guys needs to change the plans tomorrow morning or by sunday :P

OK BSNL is working tomorrow (I mean today - its 01:09AM)... But why is the Portal Order showing Future Date for 01/05/2010... Plan should change immediately at 00:01 hours :)

Go to data.bsnl.in, post paid orders, check the effective date and status. To use the new plan, status should be provisioned. Hope this helped. If in doubt, feel free to ask.

Back