Bsnl Plan Change

• Thread starter Thread starter djvic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 8,296
I don't think they use 12:01 plan effective time. I was online till 2 AM and restarted my router for more than 10 times. Was still on the same plan.Now at the morning @7:30AM, I noticed my plan changed :)

done... Provisioned. :thumb:

I have applied for plan change from 1350UL to 1100ULF on 16/4/2010. But no change till today. Hope it will be today or tomorrow. But CC officers said it will be from next month. Actually which day, they don't knows.

I changed to ULF 1100 too. I applied on 28th of last month and Got it today!Can't you see the status on the portal?

I have applied for plan change from 1350UL to 1100ULF on 16/4/2010. But no change till today. Hope it will be today or tomorrow. But CC officers said it will be from next month. Actually which day, they don't knows.

Plan change need not take place in the 1st of every month. It mostly got sanctioned in the first week. Go to data.bsnl.in, postpaid orders, enter the telephone no in the prescribed format and post the screen shot. Make sure that you blacken the personal details before posting it.

Back