BSNL Plan Changed or not??? DATAONE

portable123

ISP
BSNL
Hi Guys,How do i find that my Dataone UL plan is changed or notI changed it from BB 250 to BB ul 499.It shows chargable units zero...And in service records shows the UL plan activated.Is my plan Changed... And the plan is changed on 22 of sept...How will be i Billed this month...if plan is changed???/Please reply soon.:isleep:

hey guys please help me out......!!!!!! Really please...

Go to data.bsnl.in, log in using your portal ID, under post paid orders, enter the telephone no in the prescribed format and hit search order. Post the screen shot after blackening the personal details.

You plan seems to have changed. But the screen shot will confirm it. Check whether it is termed as provisioned. Also check the effective date.

This may help

http://img502.imageshack.us/ifs/246/img300/2/snrattm.jpg

@meetdilipThnks for the reply..Hey What should i do to have good snr and line attenuation.??and i am a dataone user... not bsnl.inso what should i do to check the plan changed option???

dataone is brand name bsnl of bsnl broadband... If you are dataone user this employs you are bsnl user...Your data rates are too high... Higher is the data rate, lower is your snr margin and higher is your attenuation..If you have no disconnection issue then dont bother about statistics You will billed on pro-rata basis. If your plan is changed on 22 then you have to pay for 21 days acc. to ur old plan and for remaining 9 days acc. to your new planCheck data.bsnl.in as meetdilip said

But I cannot ... I need to log in @ dataone.in
dataone is brand name bsnl of bsnl broadband... If you are dataone user this employs you are bsnl user...
Your data rates are too high... Higher is the data rate, lower is your snr margin and higher is your attenuation..
If you have no disconnection issue then dont bother about statistics
You will billed on pro-rata basis. If your plan is changed on 22 then you have to pay for 21 days acc. to ur old plan and for remaining 9 days acc. to your new plan
Check data.bsnl.in as meetdilip said

SNR indicates your line condition. Get your line checked. Make sure that there are not too many joints and insulation etc is proper. Attenuation in a way depends on your distance from exchange.

Back