Bsnl speed problem solved

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,554
Also, these days the ping to HNS Mumbai is around 200 ms. :)

Hello........can anyone answer my Queries below please i beg you......Really in a Tough situation guys....Am from India>>Tamilnadu>>Chennai>>Avadi1. What is the rate of BSNL USB 3g MMX Modem , i bought it for rs.4000 on 21-10-2010 and it does not have any memory card slot & micromax logo on it..as promised by them....it simply has BSNL 3g logo on it and its color is pure white??? and on the back it has some made in taiwan model c180 etc...and my USB modem entire covering package is like am purchasing from micromax directly with micromax logo everywhere on it but no sign of micromax on the device & they didnt provide me any bill also i asked for it but they refused .... am i been fooled ???? please advice me?????2.I am using BSNL 2g sim on it..my plan details are 650 unlimited post paid....on purchasing they said it would give some around 2 to 3 mpbs but after purchasing it is giving only 10 to 16 Kpbs in dap...and slow loading of pages about 5 min for each this page also it took about 1 hour to reach this post would you believe it......what is the solution for this... is this the real download speed or am i been fooled or any problem in network????? my modem interface shows UMTS or HSPA simultaneously...am having full network coverage also... but no speed????please advice me?????3. If am been fooled where can i contact for assistance and help and take necessary actions how to rectify this problems please help me i beg you guys????please reply my queries at earliest.......please....i beg you.........

Hello........can anyone answer my Queries below please i beg you......
Really in a Tough situation guys....

Am from India>>Tamilnadu>>Chennai>>Avadi

1. What is the rate of BSNL USB 3g MMX Modem , i bought it for rs.4000 on 21-10-2010 and it does not have any memory card slot & micromax logo on it..as promised by them....it simply has BSNL 3g logo on it and its color is pure white??? and on the back it has some made in taiwan model c180 etc...and my USB modem entire covering package is like am purchasing from micromax directly with micromax logo everywhere on it but no sign of micromax on the device & they didnt provide me any bill also i asked for it but they refused .... am i been fooled ???? please advice me?????

2.I am using BSNL 2g sim on it..my plan details are 650 unlimited post paid....on purchasing they said it would give some around 2 to 3 mpbs but after purchasing it is giving only 10 to 16 Kpbs in dap...and slow loading of pages about 5 min for each this page also it took about 1 hour to reach this post would you believe it......
what is the solution for this... is this the real download speed or am i been fooled or any problem in network????? my modem interface shows UMTS or HSPA simultaneously...am having full network coverage also... but no speed????please advice me?????

3. If am been fooled where can i contact for assistance and help and take necessary actions how to rectify this problems please help me i beg you guys????

please reply my queries at earliest.......please....i beg you......

Please see this FAQ.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Back