Bsnl to offer UL 3G 1 & 2 day packs from Republic day

• Thread starter Thread starter xtc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 5,517
Now that Telenor is also in the fray, Bsnl may not relaunch the 15 day 498 pack. Telenor is present in 4-5 circles.
The Bsnl 498/1099 plans cost about 33 per day compared to Telenor's 11. :emoji_trophy:

3 days more to find out.

I'm expecting it to be around 50-60 bucks a day,they wouldn't care about telenor

BSNL already provides 1 day UL(Technically 2 days and 4 hours) for 56Rs. in their EVDO network. So we could expect it to be priced at 56 Rs per day minimum but I think that BSNL should better go with 7 Day, 15 Day and 31 Day UL plan otherwise some freeloaders may create extreme congestion.

In Andhra, there is extreme competition and Telenor is quite popular. Bsnl prices there are also much less than their own price in other circles.
Vodafone might also decide to get into the game......... after all they started the 1 hr pack first .......the shop guys say there is big demand for it.

My extimation is between 40 - 60 for 2 days.

No we dont need 1, 2 day plans or even 15 days. The 498rs 15 days plan created so much congestion and higher then expected usage that the speeds dropped to 2.42mbps for people getting 10mbps. Now that the plan has been discontinued speeds are beginning to go back to normal. Why would people in Hyderabad care for 4G they have access to some of the fastest and cheapest broadband in the country.

Yes,but they care about cheapest and fastest internet on the go as well :P
Anyways I feel AVoID isn't going to introduce daily plans..It's just not going to sit well with the investors and all

Back