Bsnl Unlimited Plan Announced

• Thread starter Thread starter cyrux
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 21,458
Metered Call unit

QUOTE(gb_baran @ May 2 2006, 12:41 PM) [snapback]50012[/snapback]
What does MCU CHARGES mean??? Charges/pulse= Rs.1 ??? What does it mean? Iam really confused...
[/b]
May be they will charge us @ Re.1 for every 3 minutes of broadband over and above that Rs.900/-p..m......just like normal PSTN charges........I dont trust those BSNL people very much.....who knows what they will do....... :unsure: :unsure:

Then it wudnt be broadband as per TRAI.....

umm i doubt TRAI says anything abt the kind of connection required for broadband. they say its an always on internet connection. does not mean that it has not to be dialup. ;)

QUOTE(puja399 @ May 2 2006, 10:30 PM) [snapback]50049[/snapback]
May be they will charge us @ Re.1 for every 3 minutes of broadband over and above that Rs.900/-p..m......just like normal PSTN charges........I dont trust those BSNL people very much.....who knows what they will do....... :unsure: :unsure:
[/b]

Kindly
check it you people are so much.

....On second thought....perhaps this plan is more like the Airtel 256k unlimited plan.......look at the 'zero voice rental' just above the MCU rate, perhaps this means that we will have a zero rental telephone facility where the pulse rate will be Re.1/- alongwith the UL broadband... :)

QUOTE(puja399 @ May 2 2006, 11:05 PM) [snapback]50056[/snapback]
....On second thought....perhaps this plan is more like the Airtel 256k unlimited plan.......look at the 'zero voice rental' just above the MCU rate, perhaps this means that we will have a zero rental telephone facility where the pulse rate will be Re.1/- alongwith the UL broadband... :)
[/b]

is it so? i thought they wont give u broadband until u have a bfone.. if they are giving a phone then its awsome ;) the boardbadn would be 1100 rs ultimately with modem charge and the service tax

Back