Yes x 2
Other 1:
Speaker 7Wx2
PC Audio I/P:
Yes
PC Audio O/P:
Yes

this is input /output specification of monitor

my assembled pc has vga output only if i know correctly , how would i connect this monitor to my pc and have full 2560*1080 resolution ?

thanks

would a vga to hdmi converter work?

what are my other options?

Vga most likely does not support that kind of resolution. You would most likely need dualdvi or displayport.

My gigabyte motherboard has it or not, I can't see

Would probably give you a shitty resolution. 2560 would require at least a modern on board gfx card with dvi-d or displayport. Hdmi might also work.

LG provides a multi screen software with the monitor, if 2 different applications are side by side then should be OK?

I mean I will have to get a vga to hdmi converter too, what do you think?

Or better to change motherboard?

Suggestions for the better motherboard please?

let me tell you about my setup. i have a Dell u3011 display. pretty messed up. but it offers 2560x1600 resolution. it is an old model so i cannot even get top resolution on hdmi. so i have either keep a graphics card that is capable of 2560x1600 resolution or get a motherboard with onboard graphics that support this resolution. and the current motherboard i have only offer this resolution over displayport. so currently i am connected to the display over displayport which has some bugs on the display.

Back