buying lg 29" ultrawide monitor

• Thread starter Thread starter ishaan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2,421
right. even low end graphic cards these days should support the native resolution you are seeking. you just need to ensure the top resolution supported. you do have all the major ports on the display itself.

If you're investing in a 29" monitor, at least get a 7-8k Graphics card. NO point changing motherboard, a good graphics card will be best for making the best out of your monitor.

Just out of curiosity, why are you going for this 30k monitor? I hope you realize that gaming won;t be quite good on this and the aspect ratio will lead to black bars in HD movies. What's your main reason for this monitor?

If you're investing in a 29" monitor, at least get a 7-8k Graphics card. NO point changing motherboard, a good graphics card will be best for making the best out of your monitor.

Just out of curiosity, why are you going for this 30k monitor? I hope you realize that gaming won;t be quite good on this and the aspect ratio will lead to black bars in HD movies. What's your main reason for this monitor?
no gaming

want to normal applications working side by side , dont want dual monitor setup,

check the specification if it supports this resolution.
check if your mother supports this graphics card.
win.

if i buy a normal monitor of 19 inch will this graphics card enable me to have dual monitor setup on same pc?

others might have a better idea. but most gfx card with multiple ports should allow a multi monitor setup on the two different ports.

I am on the shop they say when graphics card is installed then on board vga output will stop working, and only graphics card port will be in working

How will it make dual monitor then, it's confusing

Please help asap

Back