can i buy stuff from hindglobal.in??? is it a safe site??

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,417

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
well, hindglobal.in doesn't provide cash on delivery , so i tried to check its reviews online ,found a very few only 2-3 i think and i am not yet sure what to make of those, so anybody had done transaction with them??? is it a trusted site or not.????:waving:thanks.

well, hindglobal.in doesn't provide cash on delivery , so i tried to check its reviews online ,found a very few only 2-3 i think and i am not yet sure what to make of those, so anybody had done transaction with them??? is it a trusted site or not.????:waving:

thanks.

I've not really shopped here but looks like a genuine website with mixed reviews, do let me know what kind of products you are looking for and i may be able to suggest another website which i've used in past

The site seems like a rip off to me. Their prices are inflated. Just checked prices for a few items i had checked on other sites and they had lower prices. Whatever you buy, I would suggest you compare prices with other sites / retail store and then make a purchase.

i want to buy a fastrack wallet.:thumbup:

Not really sure where you can get Fasttrack brand itself but try: Buy Wallets in India at low Prices Filtered on Wallets or Shawls India, Buy Shawls Online, Best Shawls Price India - Infibeam.com in case you are also considering other brands. I've personally bought stuff on these websites and found them to be reliable or if you are really looking for variety you can also checkout ebay.in but be careful about seller's reputation before making the purchase

You can buy thr stuff from thr own online shop http://shop.fastrack.in
currently wallets are out of stock, i dont know where u live but thr will be showroom near u (try thr store locator)
If u have Lifestyle store thr then they also sell fastract stuff :)

tatas making fool on fastrack site, there is no option to buy stuff at 25% disc, only stuff that is available to buy at disc. is not in stock:russian_roulette:

Back