Can i put one more LNB in existing Tata Sky DTH dish

• Thread starter Thread starter panks2611
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 25,816
International movies you will get fromRTPi (Portugese), TVE (Spanish), TV5 (French), CVS (Chineese), Xing Kong (English / Chineese), Phoenix , RAI international (Italian) and lots of african, chineese, european bouquets

Interesting topic.jjvj/andarun: It looks like you guys have a good setup. Could you guide us bit more on same? Some Questions:Which LNB and FTA receiver to buy? Where to buy these from?What all satellites can be covered by using the standard Tata Sky dish?Thanks :)

i have a basic doubt if u put more lnbf in a single dish antenna how you will couple them to dvb box. how to enter the multiple satellite configuration in dvb.
even if u are able to get some signal from other satilite, is it possible to recive with our dth small dish antennas adding lnbfs.
i saw some satellite frequency in LyngSat - Lyngemark Satellite.

i am having zenega dth box from dishtv is it possible to use that box to get some fta channel from satellite like hotbird, insat 2e, insat 3b etc

i have a basic doubt if u put more lnbf in a single dish antenna how you will couple them to dvb box. how to enter the multiple satellite configuration in dvb.
even if u are able to get some signal from other satilite, is it possible to recive with our dth small dish antennas adding lnbfs.
i saw some satellite frequency in LyngSat - Lyngemark Satellite.

i am having zenega dth box from dishtv is it possible to use that box to get some fta channel from satellite like hotbird, insat 2e, insat 3b etc

For 'coupling' lnbs you need a switch called Diseqc. With the small dish supplied by Tata Sky you can get Nss6, Insat 4B, ST1, LM1 etc.,. You cannot get Hotbird with this dish. For that you need a bigger dish.

Both Tatasky & Dish tv stbs are locked. You need to use another stb to get these satellites.

JJVJ where r u..looks like u have a good set up..please give me ur contact no. on a private message, will call u cos i need to learn this.. I reside in chennai too if u dont know:whistle: Regards

Hi Great Man jjvj,
DD Direct is at 93.5 deg and Tata Sky is at 83 deg. with out turning the angle i bet you can't det dd direct in tata sky direction.

Am getting 6 satellites with 2 dish antenna. using 5 Multi LNBF. getting all international channels

Hi
How many STB you used for this and also tell me which extra device needed for connect two dish and 5 LNB.

yes. you can use the Dish to watch other KU band channels , just have to buy KU lnb and also one FTA digital STB which will cost around 1000rs . ku lnb will cost 190rs
Give the address of shop and detail (like model no,company name.... ) of STB which cost is 1000rs

great work getting 2 satellites which are nearly 12 deg apart with such small ku dish :thumb: BTW where is this expert JJVJ? If he was here I think he would have solved lot more TS queries on how to use if after the subscribtion is over :grin:Also curious to know if he won the bet and what he got?

Back