Can I use 2 hardisks in my laptop?

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,429

popcorn

ISP
Some company Broadband 50mbps + Jio Airfiber 30mbps
I have P205-S7806 Toshiba laptop. Can I add second harddisk on that? I have never opened it to check but can any one find specs and let me know.Thanks

I doubt if any laptop comes with space for a second HDD. If your lappy is still in warranty then dont try anything which can void your warranty. If you already have the second hdd put in external case as use as external hdd thru USB.

I dont think so that you can add another harddisk in a laptop although you can upgrade your current harddisk or use an external usb harddisk

You won't be able to add another hard disk to this laptop. You could replace it with a larger one or get an external drive.

or you can replace the internal Hdd with a larger Hdd (1 Tb). Or maybe get a USB - 2 external slim HDD also available in 1 Tb. Also the best one 1 saw was iOmega 1 Tb HDD with inbuilt Media Centre. (Now that is awesome)

ve never seen a laptop with 2 HD's. They are compact and don't usually allow room for extras like that. An external enclosure with this HD, or the 150G version of it, should give plenty of speed. You should be able to get about 480Mbps.

Back