can i use my computer for watching tv

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 7,590

Jonny

ISP
AIRTEL
hi Guyz, I have computer with me and having Dish tv connection will it be possible by any way that i can connect dish tv to my computer and make use of that as a tv please suggest.

that good, Its a good thought is there any way out

At moment, with the hardware DISH TV provides, we are not able to connect the output to Computer, because PC needs Digital input, while DisH TV STB provides analogue output which cannot be directly feed to PC monitorAlternetly, there are some add-on cards available which can take Audio/Video input through RCA connector of STB and play this content by media player

how is this VGA box different from normal thing? as per website everything seems to be same.

What is that VGA can anybody breif me about that and how does it works and what are the benfits of that and also about the pricing .

Instead of signals going to monitor or TV tuner card from STB, I wud like if STB can be replaced by software running on a PC. That makes sense otherwise doesnt make any sense. With TV tuner card.. it can be done anyway right now.

Please if any body is having any information about this please share with us ....because after seeing this i am very much exited about this idea. watching tv on computer that too without tv tuner card.

Back