• Thread starter Thread starter sa_kiran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 11,655

sa_kiran

Regular
ISP
MTNL
I created a user ID (did not want to remeber a long ID given by BSNL) a few days ago and ever since, I am not able to check my usage in the portal. The error message is "An error occured while getting the remote connection".I am not usre whether this is realted to my creating the user ID. Is anybody else facing a similar problem? I am on 117.*.*.*

I also created my own User ID for the same reason. And I have no problems logging in/Checking my usages.You may have to delete your cache or try from other browser.*I'm also on 117 range.

I use incognito mode on my browser. I checked with IE8 as well, same error.The portal does not let me delete the user ID that I created :-( It also does not let me login with the old ID allocated by BSNL.

Ask for a reset from your local exchange. Be careful next time. Stay with the default one. BSNL is not known for efficiency.

I managed to get the phone number of the relevant person in 2 weeks!I could speak to the people on that number after about week, because the is always busy!The people understood the problem in about a weeks time! And today, the problem is resolved, I can check my profile, usage, etc.....HuhhhhhMoral of the story: Not everything on BSNL's portal is harmless, some are extremely dangerous, like "Change Portal User ID"

i am using home combo plan of rs 500 (2.5 GB free limit)n it was shown in SAP selfcare portal of BSNL,but today it is showing that there is no unbilled usage of broadband.& when i sent "BBUtelephoneno" (without quotes) to 9448077777,then sms from BSNL came which tells me that my free limit is Unlimited..can anybody explain that to me?

The problem happened to me too. But I was able to login to the home page of the portal, and when I clicked on the service records, it would automatically log out. The problem for me was that I was using Incognito mode in Chrome. I could login to the portal without any problems from Firefox. Strange. :)

Back