Cancelling my one year Jio Airfiber plan in just three months

ISP
Railwire, BSNL, Candor Solution, Protoact Networks, Jio Airfiber, Airtel Fiber
Purchased one year plan as no optic fiber was available. This was the big mistake. Don't go for Jio Airfiber.

They have denied the refund.

The reasons of the cancellation is listed below.

1. Performance - The drop at 1mbps/2mbps multiple times at the peak hours, windy or rainy weather conditions.
2. Firewall - The firewall blocks majority of sites including mine own sites includes popwp.com and more.
3. Wifi Stability - The internet have major packet data loss and internet frequently get disconnected frequently.
5. Bandwidth - 1tb fup limit. Unethical to sale data booster add-on.
6. No reliability - The service is very poor and have no reliability or stability. Internet stop working anytime until restarted.

The Major concern is the network, packet data loss and can't use my NAS server and other setups because of this. The service is very poor and have no reliability or stability.

The review is posted over twitter in January twitter.com/aryanrajseo/status/1742200540820312518 however no improvement is made. This is my personal experience.

They ignoring emails. I need some help with your comments if you are facing any issue with Jio Airfiber. I am thinking to fight with JIO to get my refund. The Amount would be around 5K but it is about how unethical, illegal is to write a policy page with no refund.

I have not checked or agreed to the terms. If enrolling or making payment automatically makes one forcefully agree to their terms, i don't know what can get worst with the ISPs.

These all happening because of the BSNL. These people working at BSNL if would have responded and given the airfiber or fiber connection, i would have been safe with this scam.

Hi @Aryanraj, I'm just curious whether creating an IPv4 and IPv6 rule under the firewall settings helped you access the sites blocked by the Jio firewall?

hi it worked for most of the sites, however my OVH ips where sites were hosted was not accessible, had to whitelist the ip range but recently moved from ovh so can't confirm. as far i remember the firewall blocking less sites now. the problem is you can't confirm all the sites are blocked via firewall or not as they were simply not resolving the dns/ip.

@Aryanraj, you're a genius mate, I had struggled to access many sites as well, and creating rules did help me... I have a separate thread going on for that purpose only, much appreciated!

You can easily get the refund if you complain in district consumer forum. In online PGPortal it wont be of much use because kuch weird reasons Jio will give to PG Portal/ CPGrams and the complain will ger closed.

@Himanshu42 you don't know how crazy it was the first month, with multiple sites simply not loading, affiliate links not working, my own sites were blocked and had to purchase VPN to access them. the experience is total horrible.

@Aryanraj , I hope you get your refund. I am also facing similar problems on my end. That is, the airfiber connection itself is unreliable with about 1-3% data loss and the wifi router that Jio gives with AirFiber is shit as it starts completely dropping wifi packets after around 2-3 hours of continuous usage (some knowledgeable people suspect that this is because there is some sort of memory leak in the operating system of the wifi router which causes RAM usage to go 100% thus leaving no RAM for the wifi stuff).

Just curios Jio fiber gives problems where 5g network is weak or it doesn't matter, i don't have any fiber broadband provider in my area, so thinking about it.

Back