Cancelling my one year Jio Airfiber plan in just three months

hi, the problem is they are not replying, despite requesting for the cencelation, they are not doing anything. it is not about the money, it is about how bad things are going here. we already have the monopoly and if we do nothing, things will get worst over time.

[email protected] shoot on this mail id ??

Or use sanjay dot mashruwala @ ril dot com

Last edited by a moderator:
already in touch with radha.nair [at] ril.com however he is insisting for engineer visit to get it solved. despite mentioning to cancel, they are not. engineer visit even scheduled, these people haven't come and wasted my 2days. even if they come, they can't fix it

@Aryanraj I'm facing the same ping spikes and packet loss issues. It's not constant, but I can feel those ping spikes during the daytime rush, especially when I'm on Discord or Zoom. My voice starts breaking randomly, and it's so frustrating. Even remote tools like AnyDesk(public relay) and RustDesk(private relay) act up. They drop the connection out of the blue, and I need to reconnect the session. I tried raising a ticket, but it didn't do much good. I even thought about moving to a different spot so I could at least use the connection for cameras, but guess what? The Jio AirFiber customer care told me relocating ain't possible(like there is no provision for relocation yet that new location is feasible)

I already signed the petition, and I am thinking of going via these guys: GetMyRefund. They will charge 10% of the refund if we receive a refund via contacting them. I have not yet complained anywhere except Jio; I never had an issue with Airtel fiber. I was dumb enough to try this new air fiber shit and disconnected my Airtel fiber without checking it in day-to-day usage with this new JIO air fiber.

hi @parthbb jio fiber have no major issues like this. only jio airfiber have these issues. i will check with getmyrefund however this would be a shame that we need to use third party services even after so called multiple consumer protection channels are available officially.

Hi there ,I already booked Jio airfiber a week ago ,But they aren't responding and it hasn't been installed till now ,there customer care no is worst ,it isn't working,but I managed to call them and I told them to cancel the order,They told me that the order will get automatically cancelled after 15 days ,I booked it on 14th April,as per it will get automatically cancelled by 29 th April, do you think Will I get the refund and Have you tried the NCH no ?

Yes my friends, recently, three weeks ago, I also got into the trap as someone gave me a very good feedback about Jio airfibre. Now, I am facing the same problems as all of you have mentioned. I think, each one, individually, should complain with the National Consumer Rights Commission, online, if possible. With number of complaints, they may take up the matter on refund policy, the main defective clause, that too without providing or informing about such clauses to the customer before purchase. The other main defective point is, calling the subscription as "post paid" when the company is taking 6/12 month payment in advance. This is truly a sense of cheating.

oh, its worse than cheating @GMTSK

It took me 20-25 days to get a Jio engineer to visit after repeated escalations.
Managed to get the connection marked as unviable and entitled to a refund.

They promptly picked up the equipment with 1-2 days and confirmed the refund. - this was in the 1st week of April

Now Normally I dont even validate/reconcile these things - but since it was Jio, i set a reminder to check the refund payment after 35 days

and guess what - no refund 😂

Call center says they dont have the number showing as active so they are unable to check either ..
This company really is beyond redemption

Back