Carrier Aggregation on Reliance Jio 4G LTE

Is your location CA enabled?

• Total voters
How can we check CA on OnePlus 5t?

I have bought OnePlus 5t today and I am getting 4g+ signal on my phone but only when my network is on 850 band or 1800 band nd on 2300 it's showing 4g signal.The problem is maximum tym my phone is on 2300 band and it gives lowest speed compared to other bands.Jio should CA on 2300 band also

The engineers at Jio are ****heads. Not only you'll get the worst speeds but also poor battery mileage as band 40 won't give flawless indoor coverage and most of the time on Idle (when connected to wifi or data disabled) you'll be on band40 like me, thus higher "cell idle" or "standby drain" in battery stats. Nothing wrong with 5T, I have checked it on my OP5, N8, IP7 and the same problem persisted. Before finally giving up and porting to Airtel yesterday, i lodged 4 complaints to make them aware and see a possible sollution if they could configure the idle state on band 5 which gives the max cellular penetration but all in vain

My OnePlus 5t shows 4g+ signal when on band 3 & band 5 nd gives very good speed but when it latches on band 40 4g+ signal is not there and speed is very bad less than 1mbps does this mean that one plus 5t supports only 2CA and not 3CA?

Could be disabled by the company. My Redmi note 3 support 2CA but it is disabled by company so if i want to enable it i have to root it.

Back