i have no idea who is responsible for the character Alexis. she looks like a whore. but is apparently smart enough to crack cases on her own, enhance images and god knows what else. only the other is left to join the detective trio.

I have a handful of episodes left in S07 and haven't watched the first 2 episodes of S08. I like Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic is hot.

S8 is looking like The Last Ship. Since there is nothing left (she has already solved her mother's case), they just created a brand new mega mystery for her to solve to keep the show going for another couple of seasons.

things are getting out of hand. last week, alexis was looking like a hooker. this week castle literally pimps her out to get back beckett. what is the actress trying to do? preparing to be offered b-grade movie roles once the series is over?

an episode without alexis is a much better episode. i mean the logic is far far away from the show. but it makes up for it in the comedy department. and seriously... what is wrong with Beckett...

It's amazing how funny this show is in spite of the fact that it is horrible. It would become at least 50% better if they kill scenes involving the daughter and mother.

Back