CBSE News & Updates

CBSE will not conduct the class 10th examination while the students of Class 12th will be given an option of appearing in exams after conditions are conducive, the Solicitor General told the Supreme Court on Thursday. The Class XII students will get the option to appear in exams or take assessment based on past three exams. The assessment results will be out by July 15, the Solicitor General told the court.

CBSE class 10th exams cancelled, class 12th students to opt for exam or assessment based on internal marks

It's a good decision. The situation in Delhi is serious, different states are at different stages of dealing with corona virus.

They have already reduced the syllabus in past 10 years.

CBSE has ordered compulsory art projects for Class I - XII in the middle of a pandemic that are supposed to be done as a group activity and they are tied to a government slogan and website related to cultural India.

I don't know on what sort of cocaine they remain high on but how the fuck you are supposed to teach Mathematics by integrating it with block painting? And how is a maths teacher supposed to know that? And how the fuck are you going to tell students over zoom about this lame stuff? And how are the students supposed to do in groups in the middle of a pandemic? Which parents will allow?

Bonus: CBSE won't give schools admit cards for Board students if they don't submit their art projects on the CBSE portal.

Would I be wrong to say that this is the result of incompetent education professionals being hired by means of reservations and corruption?

Back