Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,422
mhm. are we going to get threads about hollywood gossips now? :|

You trying to say these are any worse than lifeless dumb Apple haters creating threads asking who's going to buy this overpriced, yesteryear's tech????

do not be amused if you find yourself banned for dragging your love for Apple in irrelevant threads. if you do not like people criticizing apple, maybe you should learn to ignore them.

do not be amused if you find yourself banned for dragging your love for Apple in irrelevant threads. if you do not like people criticizing apple, maybe you should learn to ignore them.

Thanks for clearing that up. Apple fans should stay in apple threads. The tolerance level for misbehaviour from apple fans is ONE (1) off topic post. Apple haters on the other hand can post whatever they like, wherever they like, including creating pointless threads with no other purpose but to blurt out their apple hate. I'll ignore them from now on.

the problem with you is that you have a closed mind. android people openly talk about the problems they face with their android devices. you on the other hand are not even ready to accept the facts about Apple where they are wrong. ask any samsung smartphone owner what he thinks about the build quality of their phone. i am pretty sure everyone would say that it is not very good. ask me what i do not like about android and you would get a pretty logical response. ask me what i do not like about apple, you would get a logical response. go through the android related threads on the forum... you would find that people love to criticize devices they own as much as they criticize apple products. as simple as that.

the problem with you is that you have a closed mind. android people openly talk about the problems they face with their android devices. you on the other hand are not even ready to accept the facts about Apple where they are wrong. ask any samsung smartphone owner what he thinks about the build quality of their phone. i am pretty sure everyone would say that it is not very good. ask me what i do not like about android and you would get a pretty logical response. ask me what i do not like about apple, you would get a logical response. go through the android related threads on the forum... you would find that people love to criticize devices they own as much as they criticize apple products. as simple as that.

This thread is for a pregnant shakira :(

i am considering creating a new section that would not be open to public for such news that i would not really want broadcast on twitter.

i mean movies are fine. television series are fine. but celebrity gossips? that is a bit too much for me.

just in case, if people need proof that i mock samsung similar to how i mock Apple or any other company.

https://broadband.forum/google-android/72574-samsung-galaxy-s-iii-75.html#post668392

i find these samsung ads focused on people representing apple fanboys standing in line to get the latest iPhone from an apple store distasteful.

samsung makes awful ads. cannot think of one that i really liked. of course i have no liking for their products at all.

Back