Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,380
Rishi Kapoor in hospital with dengue; Pali Hill house a breeding ground for mosquitoes - Firstpost
Reportedly, BMC will send a notice to Kapoor after he recovers from his ailment and returns home. While it is Kapoor who is unwell, according to a Mumbai Mirror report, the notice of BMC will question him about, "why criminal action should not be taken against him" since it is his house where dengue mosquitoes are breeding. These mosquitoes, the BMC contended, are not only a threat to the well being of his family members, Ranbir Kapoor and Neetu Singh, but also of the entire neighbourhood.
BMC also started a special drive for dengue awareness today. The number of dengue cases has been on the rise for a while and therefore BMC has decided to carry out regular fumigation and will reportedly use public announcements to spread awareness.
Although BMC is mostly targeting the slums, apparently, it is the homes of the middle, upper-middle and higher class societies that has 80% of the breeding points, in Mumbai.

Good thing about Dengue is - once you get dengue - you become immune to dengue!

Now bad news = there are 4 types of dengue!

Immunity to 1 type does not mean immunity to other type but instead increases risk if u catch the other type!

Now i have a template email to send to someone - who uses my work for free! :D

Hope that guy does not ask me for 25$ for using his email! :D

Well, he has also given the option to just ASK :), so you can ask him if you can use it :p

Back