Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,182
I think it will be rejected!

1984 riots: 'Why nobody noticed Amitabh Bachchan spewing venom in India’ - The Times of India

Following Prime Minister Indira Gandhi's assassination by her Sikh bodyguards Satwant Singh and Beant Singh, India erupted in riots against Sikhs in 1984. Reminiscing the sad memories of hate crime against Sikhs she said, "I watched live relay on Doordarshan and saw Amitabh Bachchan raising his arm and shouting the slogan, 'khun ka badla khun sae laengae' (Blood for blood) two times. "
Recently a US-based Sikh human rights group lodged a criminal complaint against Bachchan in Australia for instigating and abetting 1984 anti Sikh riots. Australia's 'Criminal Code Act 1995' states that Australian courts can have jurisdiction over cases involving crimes against humanity irrespective of whether the offense was committed in Australia or not.

Assuming he said it and video is found.

He can still say that it was not real and it was just part of one of his movies! And that scene was never released so can not be seen in any movie.

There are human rights violations happening around the world now - Not sure if Australia is being asked and is providing any help or justice and they are being asked to look at a 30 year old "alleged" incident based on what?

RIP Rajesh Vivek

jnPpkQH.jpg

I think your question should be opposite:

Why do rich people marry actresses? Coz of their looks?

Back