Champions League postponed

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,485
I dont think hosting is the problem for BCCI but the schedules of other teams are also critical...........:cool2:

when it comes to india and bcci. team change their schedules. coz money talks.

Anyways..lets wait and see on the scheduling of CLT20........i think it will be a big head ached for them and i feel it might be done during the IPL season time.......

Champions league has been postponed further till Oct 2009.
Champions League put off till October 2009: Cricket Next
The first edition of the Champions League Twenty20 has been called off on Friday.

The governing council, comprising the founder Board members – Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), Cricket Australia (CA) and Cricket South Africa (CSA) held a conference on Friday to finalise new dates for the tournament but they decided to call it off after considering all aspects including the international calendar and the domestic schedules of the participating teams.

Now the first edition will be played in India in October 2009. The event scheduled for 2008 has been cancelled.

I was also expecting the same .....and thought that it may not be played any time before september or october...........

i read it in times of india.......said by our sports minister gill.....reason being "people from their soil were indulged in mass murder in mumbai"

Yes the sports minister has said yesterday that india should not tour but he is not the deciding authority and the deciding authority are the Ministry of External Affairs..........I am 100% sure that india will not tour pak........and i want that too happen......:cool2:

Back