Champions League T20 2009 announced

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 13,197
How was the atmosphere of the match, I remember during IPL the match were completely sold out, was that the case yesterday.

yes, even yesterday it was packed but as expected the crowd was mostly supporting Bangalore team and not Cricket.@Ajuravi Duminy scored 99 no of just 52 balls,he was hitting the ball beautifully.

yes, even yesterday it was packed but as expected the crowd was mostly supporting Bangalore team and not Cricket.

@Ajuravi Duminy scored 99 no of just 52 balls,he was hitting the ball beautifully.

he is having ts+ for name sake but not using it. he should have recorded it and watched carefully to understand the statistics.

So both the Indian sides lost there matches.. DD was beaten pretty badly by Victorian ! No wonder they have lost only 2 matches in last 4 years.Lets see, the IPL-2 champion would be playing tomorrow.

I doubt CLT20 would be as eventful as IPL (no major Indian players, no SRK). Besides Indian teams look to be struggling after unavailability of foreign players. I don't think any Indian team would win CLT20 as so far both Indian teams have lost their opening matches.

So no IPL team has been able to win the match till now, seems like some firangi team would win the Champions league !

Yes, IPL teams fail to leave a mark. Deccan chargers were a bit unlucky to lose Fidel edwards though, but all credits to Somerset. I think Victoria Bushrangers are the strong contenders, as they have lost only 4 matches so far in last 3 years.

Back