Change in Promotional Offers...

• Thread starter Thread starter oneonlyadii
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 9,216
Airtel is far more cheaper then Tata Sky and big tv... (atleast for north)As m frm north the package looks very attractive...Big Tv, i'll never go b'coz of there STBs and poor customer relationship...:madness:We all know abt TS which they r providing for Rs.300 airtel is giving it for 250 with worldspace radio channels and good interactive services (far better then all dth)... Also the price of sports packages are less....I think airtel have given a lot and its a pure value for money...As talking about SD they have less picture quality in terms of TS, Big & Airtel also poor distribution of packages.. no doubt it is cheap and with the cheapness u get poor services... i mean u have to compromise with many things i-e quality services...Till now they have launched only in 62 cities just give them some time to grow... TS is looting people with there costly packages...Airtel is adding MAKKAL TV,MEGA TV,KALAIGNAR SEIDHIGAL,DD PODHIGAI,TAMIZHAN TV FROM FEBURAURY in basic pack (*according to info i got) not like BIG & TS who make separate packages...so think wisely before buying anything...

yes your absolutely correct. airtel is much much better for north. don't know about south.

yes your absolutely correct. airtel is much much better for north. don't know about south.

Thanks 4 supproting me...

Big is worthless... totally waste of money...
never ever go for big....
for 350+ tax they are giving ONLY 110 channels....
in airtel u get all those channels in 249 + 30 + 45 = 325 only....
Rs. 25 less...

If u have carefully studied there channel packages.. u'll know the defects & deficiencies in there plans...

One interesting which i got to know today; there is a person (kind of friend) who works in BIG, he told me that BIG firstly for 1st month show all channels which u have subscribed but after that the start cutting ur channels accourding to top ups... thts y many of u might have some problems with there packages... he also told me that sometimes they activate incorrect package to increase channel subscriptions...
This also a big reason why i oppose BIG TV..

Airtel is adding MAKKAL TV,MEGA TV,KALAIGNAR SEIDHIGAL,DD PODHIGAI,TAMIZHAN TV FROM FEBURAURY in basic pack (*according to info i got) not like BIG & TS who make separate packages...

so think wisely before buying anything...

First let Tata Sky add these channel:madness:, then we will worry about it is come on basic pack or add on pack. Tata SKy is very poor in adding Tamil channels. :madness:

Some good promotional offers for north discontinued effective 1st Jan

I was analyzing offers and packages from various DTH players to select one that is most suitable for my needs.

I enquired at my nearby dealer about offers. As per him, Airtel has just discontinued a couple of good offers for noth users.
[*]Pay Rs 2000 (including hardware + installation) and get value pack + 1 topup free for 6 months
[*]Pay Rs 2500 (including hardware + installation) and get mega pack free for 6 months
[/list]However, both of these offers are discontinued from 1st Jan. The new offers are
[*]Pay Rs. 1750 (including hardware + installation) and get value pack + 1 topup free for 3 months
[*]Pay Rs. 2500 (including hardware + installation) and get ultra pack free for 3 months
[/list]As you can see, the new offers are less attractive.

Also Airtel has increased value pack rate from 99 pm to 125 pm. They have added Star plus in the value pack but removed Star Gold from the pack. The increase in the rate of the pack is not justified.

They are starting to increase even before they make many customers. Don't know what will they do after they gets millions. TS rocks in prices :dance:

airtel has already lauched in 62 cities only other small cities are remaining . and that allso lauching is happining on 9th january.

I think 125 is cost including top up... :eek:
not sure... lets wait for official launch...
Unfortunately, 125 is the new cost of the value pack and does not include any top-up. Atleast, the latest leaflet I have, does not mention any topup included with the value pack.

Back