• Thread starter Thread starter djsas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,765

djsas

DATAONE AND 3G BOTH SUCKS
ISP
BSNL Dataone
hi guyz...i am planning to change my exsisting paln of HOME 500 to Unlimited(256kbps)... now i hav some questions in mind.... i wud be greatful if u guyzz cud answer them...1) what is the possible maximum amnt of speed i can get in UL plan.. including torrents (well Seeded) and link-removed and other HTTP Downloads...2) what is the maximum possible amnt of download in one day....Suppose i will keep my comp running for 12 hrs...3) What is the avg time taken to download a 700MB file from torrents on UL plan...... 4) What is the maximum amnt possible to download in 1 month...5) And Finally wud it be nice to move to UL plan from Home 500 coz in my area (kolkata) BSNL is lowering the speeds during NU .... thats why i hardly get 1.5 to 2GB upload in 6hrs....ur replies wud help a lot......

pls dont change ur plan... Mostlu u will get 30 +_ 2 KBPS speed only.. its waste ...

What is the use?30KB/s in one minute will give you 1800kb of data.So in 1 hour you download 105MB and in 12 hours you can download 1265MBYou can download the exact no of Mbs or more in 6 hours night time. You also save 6 hours of electricity which is more precious than bandwidth in india. My advise is to stick to the usual 500 plan. Buy a link-removed account and download at full speed. You may pull out 4gb everyday with that. Torrents are useless if you don't know the tweaks.

Hey, we think the same :) .. I too have applied for a change in plan for the same reason..
hi guyz...

i am planning to change my exsisting paln of HOME 500 to Unlimited(256kbps)... now i hav some questions in mind.... i wud be greatful if u guyzz cud answer them...

1) what is the possible maximum amnt of speed i can get in UL plan.. including torrents (well Seeded) and link-removed and other HTTP Downloads...

2) what is the maximum possible amnt of download in one day....Suppose i will keep my comp running for 12 hrs...

3) What is the avg time taken to download a 700MB file from torrents on UL plan......

4) What is the maximum amnt possible to download in 1 month...

5) And Finally wud it be nice to move to UL plan from Home 500 coz in my area (kolkata) BSNL is lowering the speeds during NU .... thats why i hardly get 1.5 to 2GB upload in 6hrs....

ur replies wud help a lot......

A 700 MB file normally takes 7 hrs to complete on my UL BSNL broadband plan with constant 30-31Kbps. 1GB per day with 12hrs on30 GB looking at 1 GB per day Moving to UL from 500 is completely your choice, depends on your downloading requirement.

Back