Cheapest Deal on Nokia Lumia 1020 in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,367

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Is expected to launch in the coming days. So I guess deals should be out as well. I am hearing a price tag of around Rs 50,000.

Disappointing screen size/resolution/processor by current standards. Nokia doesn't have the brand image to pull off that kind of pricing. It will be a huge dud.

hehe. to be fair, this is not a phone. this is essentially a super capable compact camera that is also a phone. it is targeted at people who want an awesome camera in their phone on the move :P the market is of course very small.

The camera app takes long to process the image after clicking the pic ..so its not even possible to take continous shots

I am quite sure it can take continues shot in regular size mode.

hehe. to be fair, this is not a phone. this is essentially a super capable compact camera that is also a phone. it is targeted at people who want an awesome camera in their phone on the move :P the market is of course very small.
but once you factor in the camera phones that Samsung makes with optical zoom and all plus continuously improving android camera phones like the Sony Xperia Z1, this market would become almost non existent.

Back