• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 9,406

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi, When I first took cable connection my cable operator said to give Rs.600 (100 for installation., 500 refundable deposit). But he did not give me any bill. I asked him how can i trust him. He said no problem at all. If I show the customer ID he will give the deposit amount while disconnecting the connection. I cancelled my subscription with the cable operator today. He said nothing like refundable deposit said by him. Soon war of words started. I shouted at him(****** all foul language *****) and he deserved it. :madness::madness:. Cursed the Cable TV Co. and came back :thumbsup::thumbsup: It is not 1 rupee or 2 rupee. Its Rs.500. I know the value of money as i come from middle class family. I wish that they should incur loss in their business and beg in the streets. :@:@ filthy idiots:madness::mad:

A dog biting a man is all too common. A man biting a dog - now that is news. You should post if the cable operator has not cheated you. That would be something.

Already those people are begging in the courts because of Sun DTH. I hope sun dth starts soon and these people should beg in the streets:thumbsup:

I feel bad abt myself bcoz, I should have demanded a written statement from them abt refundable deposit. :(Since I do not have any evidence, what can I do. Abused him and came.

there was a time these cable operators were on TOP now its public turn... forget it. All will have either free DTH (thanks to india govt) or Paid DTH.

A dog biting a man is all too common. A man biting a dog - now that is news. You should post if the cable operator has not cheated you. That would be something.

:hysterical:

you are right
:thumbsup:

nazeer, asdfgf, gregory house, Harshal, srk006, vgpal, Sushubh
SO MANY ONLINE?!
You left my name :confused:buddy

Back