City Broadband Pvt. Ltd. - "City Broadband Pvt. Ltd. Is Harassing And Torturing To Their Customers"

ISP
City Broadband
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]Dear Sir,[/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]My name is Rahul, On 10th of Oct 2013 i took a city broadband connection from City Broadband Pvt. Ltd ( Noida Branch ) and the salesperson who sold that connection said that the connection will be installed and get started by 11th Oct 2013 and after launching a Consumer Complaint and visiting their office several times and asking for refund of my paid amount Rs. 1550 , They started my connection in the mid-month of December but my problem got more worst than before it already was, From the very first day the internet stopped working, i was unable to login on their internet login page, out of 20 days till date 15 days internet didn't worked and when i am calling to their customer care department and to Manager asking for my refund and the security deposit paid by me in the month of October,they are talking very rudely and in very unethical manner, I am highlighting the words said by "Mr. Sanjeev Kumar" Manager Of City Broadband Pvt, Ltd. Noida "Bahot Complaint Karne Ki AAdat Hai Tujhae, Tu Ab Consumer Court Ja Ya Tu Supreme Court Ja, Hum Log Unhe Paise Khilate Hai, Teri Koi Nahi Sunne Wala, Ab Tujhae Tera Refund To Kya Tera Security Deposit Bhi Ab Nahi Milega."[/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]I want City Broadband Pvt. Ltd. to take Responsibility for the above mentioned Problem that I've faced and still facing with their Poor And Unethical Services And refund My Total Amount Rs.1550 at the earliest. "I don't want to be the Customer of such Unethical Company Whose Manager doesn't know How to Speak With the Customers." [/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]Sir, Please help me with my situation, and take necessary actions.[/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]In case you need any more details please feel free to contact me. Looking for earliest possible solution for my situation.[/color]

[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]Details of the Connection : [/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]Company name : City Broadband pvt. Ltd. Noida[/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]Customer Name : Rahul Gupta[/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]User Id. : 112233868[/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]Manager's Name & Contact No. : Mr. Sanjeev Kumar / 08285142773[/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]Sales Executive Mobile No. : 07503588200[/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]Customer Care Contact No. : 09289775400[/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]Total Amount Paid : Rs. 1550 By Cash[/color]

[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]With Thanks & Regards, [/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]Rahul Gupta[/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]Mobile : 095 8232 1449[/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;]Email : [email protected][/color]

Back