CloudFlare WARP not working on BSNL FTTH since today morning

• Thread starter Thread starter KamiKaze
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 5,383
i guess it's time to pay for a proper VPN with indian servers... start by testing free trials on multiple services to see if any of them suits your requirement. vpns are quite cheap especially if you can find a few friends to share the cost considering most services offer 5-10 concurrent connections.
Any recommendations

almost all VPN services have a free trial. check them out one by one. i have been using pia for many years now though probably would not renew this year. my requirement is different so azirevpn is probably what i am going to use. almost all big players have indian servers. so make a list of services which have local server and start testing them.

Pain Only Pain.
Welp I ponied up for windscribe speeds seem to be decent and latency is more stable than on meme BSNL guess i'll have to deal with this cr@p till railwire sorts out their $h!t in my area.

you went with single location plan?

also yea it is pretty funny, my isp isn't as bad but on VPN i get better speeds on single connection to US/EU.

Facing the same issue since yesterday. :O I am from Karnataka so I guess its a problem in their very end.

Now their entire dns server's ain't working nor changing to any dns server is working either. So i am on mobile data now :[. I guess, they are fixing the issue (if they know to hehe).

also yea it is pretty funny, my isp isn't as bad but on VPN i get better speeds on single connection to US/EU.
nah i got the standard plan for a month to evaluate and test out speeds. My debit card doesn't support international transaction so i cant really get the subscription from anywhere other than google play atm.

i mean speeds aren't really a problem tbh its the latency to international servers that kills it for me.

Facing the same issue since yesterday. :O I am from Karnataka so I guess its a problem in their very end.

Now their entire dns server's ain't working nor changing to any dns server is working either. So i am on mobile data now :[. I guess, they are fixing the issue (if they know to hehe).
WDYM when their DNS isn't working? You mean the meme backdoored DNS BSNL uses isnt working?

Back