Colors HD launching very Soon !!!

If another HD channel is added, its always good. And having Platinum HD pack, we can hope to get it by default, IF IT DOES GET ADDED.Will try to find something that i can see on this channel then.

Yes, atleast you can watch Movies in weekend . They have some nice collection of Movies . :) But lets hope it gets added on d2h 1st :D

Yeah, that IF is a big IF! But D2h has created so much space by removing some unnecessary channels. They have the luxury to add this channel. They r long due as well.

TS can also remove many faltoo channels .. There r so many useless channels on TS and they keep crying abt space ..

^ +1 to that. There are many faltu channels across all the dth services which are plain useless. Not even sure who even watches them. :confused_2:

TS already have removed many and added lot many channels too in last one week.

cool .. if RDTV does not add it .. i think its time to switch from it .. Hope to see BB in HD .. even if i have to switch my DTH provider ..

Oh, this gives me an idea to create thread where we can list down all faltu channels across all channels and discuss upon it to raise TRP of IBF :D

Actually most sane people find it crappy. But there are few who still cry over their removal!I guess its a bit too harsh on niche viewers, but thats the reality. Why do they want to watch non-standard channels, when u get better channels to watch?

Back