• Thread starter Thread starter prasadji
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,372

prasadji

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
I called the CC and asked about the video on demand channels like the comedy channels.She made it clear that that the comedy channels are free only for three months and there after it will be added to the add on package and we have to pay for the same.So guys.....comedy channel is free for a short time only....:cry:They are yet to fix the rate for it when it is no more free.:wall:

Yes, it is correct.this channel will be cost of Rs.30/3 months.Very soon we are expecting Paadal thirai (24 Hrs songs channel), Kaatchi thirai ( 24 Hrs movie channel) All are business minded. Tamil add on will be released very soon,Cost Rs.30/Month Zee tamil, Isaiaruvi, Raj Digital plus, Jaya Max

Yes, it is correct.
this channel will be cost of Rs.30/3 months.
Very soon we are expecting Paadal thirai (24 Hrs songs channel), Kaatchi thirai ( 24 Hrs movie channel)

All are business minded.

Tamil add on will be released very soon,
Cost Rs.30/Month

Zee tamil, Isaiaruvi, Raj Digital plus, Jaya Max

I asked the CC what will be the charge if I have to take Chirithira Malayalam comedy channel with my Tamil basic...she said that I have to wait for three months when my Tamil basic will be over...then take malaylam basic and pay for Tamil Add on package which will have Tamil comedy channel..it looked crazy...instead why not I pay just for Chirithira for three months with my Tamil Basic? Or they can add all these comedy channels in the Alacarte package.

It Happend same for me too....I have tamil basic , Telugu Add-on and when I asked for telugu comedy channel....CC they are asking me to change to telugu basic...in that case I dont get tamil comedy channel.I think these people dont have any brain before answering to customers and the idiots those who give training to these people ....they dont have anything:wall::wall::wall:

Hi all,I am getting the channel (comedy thirai) in my local cable itself (SCV) at no extra cost.but the channel got sun direct logo.

Back